WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

Hi, and welcome to the blog of Adina and Alvin at A. Haas Photography. We've never done a blog before and decided it would be a great way to keep our friends up to date on what we are doing at the studio. Feel free to subscribe to our blog so you can get the latest details of photo specials and view our latest images. Comments are encouraged, we'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks, Adina and Alvin

Jan 14, 2010

beginning photography classes

I've had many people say to me that they would love for me to teach a photography class, so I finally broke down and decided to do it.  The class will consist of two, two hour classes which will be held at our house.  The first class will be on Sunday February 7th from 6pm to 8pm,  and the second class will be held on Saturday February the 13th from 6pm to 8pm.  The fee for the two classes will be $50 per person, and I'm only accepting 10 people for the class on a first come first serve basis.  You will also need to bring your camera, preferably a camera that can be set to manual mode.  You can contact me at 231-288-8223 or email me at haasphotography@mac.com.
Alvin

No comments:

Post a Comment